Nutristar presents you with pure brass ware utensils.
Kitchen utensils used for cooking purposes.
1. Brass Produces melanin for healthy hair and skin
2. Drinking water stored in Brass vessel Increases strength and immunity
3. Eating food from a brass vessel Prevents abdominal infections
4. When food is cooked in brass utensils natural oil gets released that adds unique flavor and taste to the food.
5. As zinc is present in Brass, it helps Purifies the blood
6. Zinc is also known to Sharpen the memory of your brain hence consuming water or food from a brass vessel sharpens the memory.
7. Consuming food or water from a brass vessel helps in curing respiratory diseases like cough and asthma.
Precautions to be taken:
1. Sour or acidic food should not be cooked or stored in Brass utensils
2. Tin coating (Kalai) should be done inside the brass vessels that are used for cooking
3. Brass turns green with time as it reacts with oxygen in the outer atmosphere hence brass utensils should be kept clean
How to Clean Brass Utensils:
Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
1. Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
2.Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
3.Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.